Updated: December 20, 2022
Effective Date: December 20, 2022
The operator of the LIVALL website and App is Zhuhai Zero Distance Internet of Things Technology Co., Ltd. or its affiliated companies.
The registered address is 5-149, 5th Floor, Yunxigu Digital Industrial Park, No. 168, Youyou Road, Xiangzhou District, Zhuhai City (Block B, Meixi Commercial Plaza) (centralized office area)
i. We will explain the types of your personal information we collect and their corresponding uses one by one, so that you can understand the specific categories, reasons for use and collection methods of the specific personal information we collect for a specific function.
ii. When you use some functions, we will collect some of your sensitive information after obtaining your separate consent, unless it is necessary to collect according to relevant laws and regulations. Refusal to provide such information will only make you unable to use the relevant specific functions, but It does not affect your normal use of other functions of LIVALL App.
iii. At present, LIVALL App will not take the initiative to share or transfer your personal information to third parties outside LIVALL App, if there is other sharing or transfer of your personal information or you need us to share or transfer your personal information to outside LIVALL App In the case of a third party, we will directly or confirm that the third party obtains your separate consent to the above-mentioned behaviors. In addition, we will conduct a risk assessment on the behavior of providing information to the outside world.
iv. You can access, correct, and delete your personal information through the channels listed in this guide, and you can also withdraw your consent, cancel your account, complain and report, and set privacy functions.
1. How we collect and use your personal information
We will follow the principles of legitimacy, lawfulness, and necessity to collect and use personal information that you voluntarily provide during the use of our services or generated from the use of our products and/or services for the following purposes described in this policy. If we want to use your personal information for other purposes not specified in this policy, or use the collected information for other purposes based on a specific purpose, we will notify you in a reasonable way and ask you again before using it. Your consent:
1.1 Registration and account login
A． When you register and log in to the LIVALL App, you can create an account through your mobile phone number and email address, and you can complete relevant personal information (including avatar, nickname, and password). This information is collected to help you complete the registration. You can also choose to fill in gender, birthday, region and personal introduction according to your own needs to complete your information.
B. You can also use a third-party account to log in and use the LIVALL App, and you will authorize us to obtain your public information (avatar, nickname, mobile phone number (encrypted)) registered on the third-party platform for binding with the LIVALL App account, Allow you to directly log in and use this product and related services.
1.2 Account Security and Troubleshooting
During your use of our services, in order to understand the suitability of products, ensure the security of your account and system operation, judge the risk of your account, ensure that we provide you with normal services, and collect statistics and troubleshoot abnormal information, we will collect your Information about the services used and how they are used, including information that may be generated when you use the LIVALL App to ride, post comments in the LIVALL community, or participate in topical activities, or use LIVALL hardware products or services.
Such information includes:
1.3 Device information
We will receive and record information about the device you are using according to your specific authorization for software installation and/or use authorization, including your device model, operating system version information, device settings, mobile device version, and device identification code (including IDFA, IDFV, IMEI, AndroidID, OAID, IMSI, ICCID, GAID, MEID, AAID, VAID), screen resolution, device environment and other software and hardware feature information, device location-related information (including IP address, GPS location and the ability to provide WLAN access point, bluetooth, and base station sensor information for related information). If you refuse to grant us the corresponding permissions during installation and/or use, we will not collect your corresponding information above.
1.4 Log information
A. Device or software information, including configuration information provided by your mobile device, web browser or other programs used to access our services, your IP address and the version and device identification code used by your mobile device (including IDFA, IDFV, IMEI, AndroidID, OAID, IMSI, ICCID, GAID, MEID, AAID, VAID);
B. Information searched or browsed when using our services, including web search terms you use, URL addresses of social media pages you visit, and other information and content details that you browse or request when using our services;
1.5 IP address
A. Information about the mobile applications (App) and other software you have used, and information about the mobile applications and software you have used;
B. Information about your communications through our services, including the accounts you have communicated with, as well as the communication time, data and duration;
C. The information (metadata) contained in the content you share through our services, including the date, time or location of the shared photo or video taken or uploaded.
If you already have relevant hardware devices and want to synchronize the information recorded by the hardware products to the LIVALL App, you can do so by turning on the Bluetooth function. If you refuse to open it, it will only make you unable to use this function, but it will not affect your normal use of other functions of LIVALL APP. At the same time, you can also cancel this permission at any time through the relevant function settings. But when you cancel the authorization, we will no longer collect this information, and we will no longer be able to provide you with the above-mentioned corresponding services; but unless you delete your information in accordance with the law, your cancellation will not affect We process and store information based on your previous authorization.
When you share a post or comment on the community, we will collect the text and pictures of your post. We would like to remind you that your post is published publicly, and if it contains personal information, it will bring you certain risks. Therefore, it is recommended that you carefully consider whether to share or even publicly share relevant information when using our services when posting. If the information you publicly release involves the personal information of other natural persons or children, you need to obtain the consent of the natural person or the guardian of the child before publishing.
Where there are violations of laws and regulations in the posts, the community management personnel have the right to delete them directly without notifying the author in advance, and impose corresponding penalties in accordance with relevant regulations. In serious cases, the administrators have the right to screen, suspend or even delete their accounts. For posting rules, please check the community management rules in the FAQ.
1.8 Motion Data Synchronization
We will synchronize the exercise data generated from the LIVALL App to your third-party software on the premise of fully informing the LIVALL App of the type of exercise data that is synchronized to the third-party software and obtaining your authorization. This operation is done by me on my own initiative, and we will not synchronize your data to third-party software without your authorization.
1.9 Sharing function
When you share or receive pictures, videos, events and other information in the shared LIVALL App, we need to access your clipboard locally and read the passwords, sharing codes, and links contained in it to realize jumping and sharing other functions or services. We will upload it to our server only when we recognize locally that the clipboard content belongs to LIVALL App's jump, share, activity linkage and other instructions. In addition, we will not upload other information of your clipboard to our server. In addition, we may need to read your mobile phone photo album permission so that you can share or receive shared videos or pictures.
The system of some mobile devices will prompt that the application (App) is reading the clipboard or photo album, but the system prompt cannot distinguish whether it is local processing or uploading, and due to differences in statistical methods, the possibility of false positives cannot be ruled out. Therefore, if you find similar prompts and have questions, please contact us so we can troubleshoot the issue.
As a special reminder, when you share your itinerary track (including track videos, pictures, etc.), we provide you with a "privacy mode" function. After this function is enabled, the recipient will not be able to view the specific geographic location information contained in your itinerary, but only the route map of your itinerary. You can choose whether to enable this function, but if the itinerary track you share involves sensitive geographical locations, please make sure to enable the "privacy mode" before sharing.
2. Permissions obtained by LIVALL App
In order to provide you with the function of writing to external storage, with your authorization, we will write/download/save/modify/delete pictures, files, and crash log information.
You can also refuse/cancel this permission through relevant function settings at any time. Refusing to provide this permission will only make you unable to use the above-mentioned functions, but will not affect the normal use of other functions and services of LIVALL; but after you cancel the authorization, we will no longer collect this information, and we will no longer be able to provide you with the above-mentioned related services. However, unless you delete your information in accordance with the law, your cancellation will not affect our storage or processing of information based on your previous authorization.
2.1 Album permissions
In order to provide you with a full range of sports experience, after your authorization, our client will encrypt and upload the videos and pictures you actively upload to the server for storage; at the same time, you can also refuse/cancel this permission through relevant function settings at any time . Refusing to provide this permission will only make you unable to use the above-mentioned functions, but will not affect the normal use of other functions and services of LIVALL; but after you cancel the authorization, we will no longer collect this information, and we will no longer be able to provide you with the above-mentioned related services. However, unless you delete your information in accordance with the law, your cancellation will not affect our storage or processing of information based on your previous authorization.
2.2 Camera permissions
When you use the functions of taking photos and shooting videos, we will access the camera permissions of your device and obtain the pictures and video information that you upload to us based on taking photos, saving dynamics, avatars, and recording videos. If you refuse to provide permissions and content, it will only make you unable to use this function, but it will not affect your normal use of other functions of LIVALL. At the same time, you can also cancel this permission at any time through the relevant function settings. When you cancel the authorization, we will no longer collect this information, and we will no longer be able to provide you with the above-mentioned corresponding services; but unless you delete your information in accordance with the law, your cancellation will not affect us Processing and storage of information based on your previous authorization.
2.3 Location permissions
You can authorize to turn on the device positioning function, access the rough location function or access the background location function and use our location-based related riding services. Of course, you can also stop our collection of your geographic location information at any time by turning off the positioning function. At the same time, you can also cancel this permission at any time through the relevant function settings. When you cancel the authorization, we will no longer collect this information, and we will no longer be able to provide you with the above-mentioned corresponding services; but unless you delete your information in accordance with the law, your cancellation will not affect us Processing and storage of information based on your previous authorization.
2.4 Microphone permissions
When you use the team intercom function, we will access your device microphone and recording-related permissions, and we need to collect your voice information and voice interaction information. If you refuse to provide it, it will only make you unable to use this function, but it will not affect your normal use of other functions of LIVALL APP. At the same time, you can also cancel this permission at any time through the relevant function settings. However, after you cancel the authorization, we will no longer collect this information, and we will no longer be able to provide you with the above-mentioned corresponding services;
2.5 Phone permissions
When you use our SOS function, we will access your phone permission to read your phone status, and apply for your permission to answer calls so that you can provide the function of answering calls. At the same time, you can also cancel this permission at any time through the relevant function settings. When you cancel the authorization, we will no longer collect this information, and we will no longer be able to provide you with the above-mentioned corresponding services; but unless you delete your information in accordance with the law, your cancellation will not affect us Processing and storage of information based on your previous authorization.
2.6 Network permissions
After you activate this permission, LIVALL App can access or obtain WLAN and local cellular network to ensure your normal use of the screen mirroring function or other functions on this software.
2.7 Notification permissions
After you activate this permission, we can push your friends to like, comment, and event reminders to you. If you don't want to receive it, you can turn off the message prompt in the APP's settings - push notification. In the phone settings - find the APP application information - notification management to close the message prompt. After closing, you will not receive information prompts, and the APP will not start automatically.
[Sharing, identification] When you share or receive shared information, participate in activities, etc., we need to access your clipboard and read the passwords, sharing codes, and links contained in it to realize jumping, sharing, and activities Linkage and other functions or services.
[Statistical analysis] We may need to use the clipboard to make statistics on the source channel information of the app. During the statistical process, we will not return the personal privacy information you wrote to the clipboard.
[Special note] The system of some mobile phones and other terminal devices will prompt that the application (App) is reading the clipboard, but the system prompt cannot distinguish whether to collect clipboard information, and false positives cannot be ruled out. Therefore, if you find similar prompts, please contact us so that we can troubleshoot the problem.
2.9 Sports and fitness
If the mobile device you are using is an iOS system, in order to calculate the training consumption, we will receive and send your exercise data from the "Sports and Fitness" of the iOS system with your authorization. To simplify your entry process, we will read your weight data from Sports & Fitness. At the same time, based on your separate consent, the training data you generate in the LIVALL App will be synchronized with the "Sports and Fitness" of the iOS system. Any information obtained through the use of "Sports and Fitness", including body weight and heart rate data, we will not share with any third party, including advertisers and other agencies, nor will the information of "Sports and Fitness" be used for In marketing, advertising and similar services.
3. We promise
3.1 We will not show you ads based on sensitive categories such as race, religion, sexual orientation or health.
3.2 We will not share information that can be used to identify you personally with advertisers, such as your name or email address (unless authorized by you);
3.3 At any time and under no circumstances will you transmit or share your personal information to any third party without authorization, and we will only use the information obtained in accordance with this agreement within the scope permitted by law. We will formulate strict policies to protect your personal information, and will not disclose your information or provide it to third parties unless you have obtained your authorization in advance or otherwise stipulated in this statement.
3.4 The third-party services in the LIVALL App service are provided by external third-party entities, and LIVALL App cannot obtain the information generated when you use such third-party services. However, if you have expressly agreed to the third party to obtain your geographic location information, the third party will obtain your terminal geographic location information through the LIVALL App interface. This information is sensitive information, and refusing to provide this information will only make you unable to use the above-mentioned third-party services, but it will not affect your normal use of the LIVALL App.
Please understand that the functions and services we provide to you are constantly updated and developed. If a function or service is not included in the above description and your information has been collected, we will notify you through page prompts, interactive processes, website announcements, etc. Separately explain to you the content, scope and purpose of information collection to obtain your consent.
Please note that if the personal information processing activities required by LIVALL App for business development exceed the scope of your original authorization and consent when providing personal information to a third party, we will obtain your express consent before processing your personal information; In addition, we will strictly abide by relevant laws and regulations, and require third parties to guarantee the legality of the information they provide.
3.5 Unless with your separate consent, we will not provide your personal information to anyone.
2. How do we entrust processing, sharing, transfer and public disclosure of your personal information
In addition to the personal information we actively collect, the texts, photos and videos you upload through the LIVALL App, and the information uploaded during the use of social network services, we only store them as data on the server. Protection Law and other laws, regulations, and regulatory policies, we will not collect your information for other commercial purposes or information sharing, but when it complies with relevant national laws, regulations and policy requirements or the requirements of relevant national departments, We will use your information within the scope permitted by law, such as searching and screening your information for content that does not comply with laws, regulations, public order and good customs, etc. Information.
Please carefully consider the content of information uploaded, published and communicated through our services. In some cases, you can control the scope of users who have the right to browse your shared information through the privacy settings of some of our services. You can delete the information you uploaded, posted or shared by yourself. If you want us to delete your relevant information for you, please send an email to email@example.com to contact us with your request, and we will reply within 15 days after receipt Complete and check and process within working days.
We will not provide your personal information to other personal information processors. Under the following circumstances, when we will provide your personal information to other third-party personal information processors, we will inform you of the name or name and contact information of the recipients involved in a single scenario by means of pop-up windows and additional notifications , processing purposes, processing methods and types of personal information, and obtain your separate consent. Currently, our authorized partners mainly include the following types:
1.1 Sharing with third-party service providers/business partners
1.3 Marketing authorized partners: When you choose to participate in our relevant marketing activities, you need to provide your name, mailing address, and contact information according to the needs of the activity, so that the third-party logistics company can provide you with prizes in a timely manner. With your separate consent, we will share the above information with third parties so that the third parties can provide you with prizes in a timely manner.
1.4 We may also share information (non-personal information) in aggregated form with third parties (such as our advertisers) in order to provide performance measurement, analysis and other business services. We use the information we have to help advertisers and other partners evaluate the effectiveness and reach of their advertisements and services, and to understand the types of people who use their services and how people interact with their websites, apps and services. We may also share with you general usage trends of our Services, such as the number of customers in certain groups of people who buy certain products or engage in certain transactions.
1.5 Access to third-party services: We may access third-party SDK services and share some of your information collected in accordance with this policy with such third-party service providers in order to improve better customer service and user experience. experience.
Please be aware that you can view the "LIVALL APP Third-Party Information Sharing List" for details about our sharing with third parties.
1. If you want to withdraw your consent to share information during use, if you refuse, it will only make you unable to use the functions for which the authorization has been withdrawn, but it will not affect the normal use of other functions and services of LIVALL; but when you cancel After the authorization, we will no longer collect this information, and we will no longer be able to provide you with the above corresponding services; and unless you delete your information in accordance with the law, your cancellation will not affect our previous The storage or processing of information is carried out with authorization.
"LIVALL APP third-party information sharing list"
SDK name: NetEase Yunxin
Service purpose: instant messaging
Type of shared personal information: unique device identification code (APNS Token, device serial number, AndroidID, OAID, GAID, IDFV, CID, MAC address); device operating status (SIM card status, USB status, charging status, battery capacity and power, lock screen time, startup time); basic information of the device (device brand and model, device manufacturer, device operating system version, name, edited version information, system kernel information, CPU model, device memory and storage size, screen brightness and resolution , device input device, device architecture, baseband information, font HASH, HOSTNAME, auxiliary function list, emulator information); log information (network connection type and status, WIFISSID, WIFIBSSID, IP address, operator information, network proxy, cloud letter communication service operation log)
How to use: Provide message delivery, multi-terminal message synchronization, and message roaming functions, and at the same time, in order to prevent security risks, accurately identify violations of laws and regulations
Official website link: https://yunxin.163.com/clauses?serviceType=3
SDK name: Soundnet RTC
Service purpose: real-time audio and video
Types of shared personal information: IP address, network type, WIFI and cellular signal strength, operating system type, device type, device model, CPU information, memory information, battery level information, Bluetooth
Usage: Provide real-time high-performance audio and video services and communication services
Official website link: https://www.agora.io/cn/privacy-policy
SDK name: Huawei push
Service purpose: to provide push notifications on Huawei mobile phones
Types of shared personal information: unique device identifiers, Android IDs
How to use: Provide Huawei mobile phone push service
Official website link: https://consumer.huawei.com/cn/privacy/privacy-policy/
SDK name: Provide Xiaomi Push
Purpose of service: to provide Mi Push
Type of Personal Information Shared: Unique Device Identifier
How to use: unique device identification code
Official website link: https://dev.mi.com/console/doc/detail?pId=1822
SDK name: Statistics
Service purpose: Youmeng SDK
Type of shared personal information: Type of personal information collected: Device information (IMEI/MAC/Android ID/IDFA/OpenUDID/GUID/SIM card IMSI/geolocation, etc.)
Method of use: Collection of personal information Type: Device information (IMEI/MAC/Android ID/IDFA/OpenUDID/GUID/SIM card IMSI/location, etc.)
Official website link: https://www.umeng.com/page/policy
SDK name: Gaode map
Service purpose: map
Shared personal information type: device information [such as IP address, GNSS information, WiFi status, WiFi parameters, WiFi list, base station information, signal strength information, Bluetooth information, sensor information (vector, acceleration, pressure), device signal strength information] ;Device identification information (IMEI, IDFA, IDFV, Android ID, MEID, MAC address, OAID, IMSI, hardware serial number), current application information (application name, application version number), device parameters and system information (system properties, device model, operating system)
How to use: To help developers provide positioning and auxiliary positioning to users, and to provide developers with more accurate location information for end users. In order to provide the accuracy and success rate of positioning services, track, troubleshoot, diagnose, and count various problems in services, and ensure the safe and normal operation of products and services
Official website link: https://lbs.amap.com/pages/privacy/
SDK name: Alibaba Cloud SDK
Service purpose: to provide uploading services
Types of shared personal information: access to the network, read network status, read and write storage space
How to use: Provide users with videos and pictures, and upload services of riding tracks
Official website link: https://www.aliyun.com/?utm_content=se_1013083955
SDK name: Alibaba Cloud push sdk
Service purpose: push service
Types of shared personal information: device information, including operating system, device model, IP, operator information
Usage: device information, including operating system, device model, IP, operator information
Official website link: https://terms.aliyun.com/legal-agreement/terms/suit_bu1_ali_cloud/suit_bu1_ali_cloud202112071754_83380.html?spm=a2c4g.111866220.127.116.11225ff2bebP7H
Transfer refers to the transfer of control over your personal information to another company, organization or individual. Unless we obtain your explicit consent, we will not transfer your personal information to any company, organization or individual. Except for the following circumstances:
(1) Your prior consent has been obtained;
(2) proposed by you;
(3) If the company undergoes a merger, acquisition or bankruptcy liquidation, the transfer of personal information may be involved. In this case, we will inform you of the situation and require new companies and organizations that hold your personal information to continue to be bound by this policy . Otherwise, we will require it to obtain your express consent again. Circumstances stipulated by other laws and regulations.
5. Public Disclosure
Public disclosure is the act of releasing information to the society or unspecified groups of people. In principle, we will not publicly disclose your personal information. But the following exceptions:
(1) Display necessary relevant desensitized information when publishing account winning and punishment notices;
(2) After obtaining your express consent.
6. Exceptions to the authorization and consent of sharing, transferring, and publicly disclosing personal information
According to relevant laws and regulations, we may share, transfer and publicly disclose your personal information without your prior authorization and consent in the following situations:
(1) It is related to our fulfillment of obligations stipulated by laws and regulations, including disclosure of your personal information to competent authorities in accordance with legal provisions, judicial or administrative authorities; in this case, we will require the disclosure requesting party to issue a Valid legal documents corresponding to its request, and take security protection measures that comply with laws and industry standards for the disclosed information;
(2) Directly related to national security and national defense security;
(3) Directly related to public security, public health, or major public interests;
(4) Directly related to criminal investigation, prosecution, trial and execution of judgments and related matters;
(5) In order to protect your or other individuals' life, property and related major legal rights and interests, but it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual;
(6) Personal information that you disclose to the public by yourself;
(7) Personal information collected from legally disclosed information: legal news reports, government information disclosure and related channels.
(8) Other circumstances stipulated by laws and regulations.
Please understand that in accordance with the current legal provisions and regulatory requirements, sharing and transferring de-identified personal information, and ensuring that the data recipient cannot restore and re-identify the subject of personal information, does not need to notify you and obtain your consent .
3. How do we store your personal information
No matter how your personal information is provided to us, it will be stored and protected by us. We have established an information security control system to prevent your personal information from being used, accessed, modified, copied, destroyed, leaked, lost or stolen by others.
In order to store and protect your personal information, we use various tangible or electronic means of confidentiality and strict confidentiality procedures. For example, strictly restrict personnel from entering and exiting information processing and storage areas, restrict the number of personnel who can release information from confidentiality, use passwords, identification codes, and encryption of information transmission, and use combination locks for file cabinets and file rooms, etc.
When we entrust a third party to provide services and provide them with your necessary personal information, we will sign a relevant confidentiality agreement with them to ensure that your personal information is protected and only used to provide services to you.
4.How do we protect your personal information
1. We strive to provide protection for users' information security to prevent information leakage, loss, improper use, unauthorized access and disclosure, etc. We use multi-faceted security protection measures to ensure that the protection of users' personal information is at a reasonable level of security, including technical protection methods, management system control, security system protection and many other aspects. At the same time, we will conduct personal information protection impact assessments in accordance with legal requirements .
2. In order to protect the security of your personal information, we will strive to adopt various security measures in line with industry standards to protect your personal information to minimize the loss, damage, theft, disclosure, unauthorized access, and use of your personal information. , disclosure and change risks. We will use various security protection measures within a reasonable level of security to ensure the security of information, including: (1) use encryption technology (such as TLS), anonymization processing, etc. to ensure that your data remains private during transmission ; (2) provide a variety of security features to help you protect your account security; (3) review our practices in collecting, storing and processing information (including physical security measures) to prevent unauthorized personnel from accessing our system; (4) All LIVALL employees, contractors and agents who must access personal information due to the provision of services must abide by the strict confidentiality obligations stipulated in the contract, otherwise they may be punished or terminated; (5) We establish The data classification and grading system, data security management specifications, and data security development specifications are used to manage and regulate the storage and use of personal information to ensure that no personal information irrelevant to the services we provide is collected.
3. Your account has security protection function, please keep your account and password information properly. LIVALL will ensure that your information will not be lost, misused and altered by backing up to other servers, encrypting user passwords and other security measures. Although the above-mentioned reasonable and effective measures have been taken and the standards required by relevant laws have been complied with, please understand that due to technical limitations and possible malicious means, in the Internet industry, even if we do our best to strengthen security measures, It is impossible to always guarantee 100% security of information, and we will do our best to ensure the security of the personal information you provide to us. You confirm that you know and understand that the systems and communication networks you use to access our services may have problems due to factors beyond our control. Therefore, in order to prevent the occurrence of safety accidents, we have formulated appropriate early warning mechanisms and emergency plans in accordance with laws and regulations. If a security incident does occur, we will promptly inform you of the relevant situation by email, telephone, push notification, etc. When it is difficult to inform the personal information subject one by one, we will take a reasonable and effective way to issue an announcement. At the same time, we will also actively report the handling of personal information security incidents in accordance with the requirements of the regulatory authorities, and closely cooperate with the work of government agencies. At the same time, we strongly recommend that you pay full attention to the protection of personal information when using products and services, and take active measures to protect the security of personal information, including but not limited to using complex passwords, changing passwords regularly, and not disclosing personal information such as your account password to others. We also provide a variety of security features to help you protect your personal information.
4. We have obtained the evaluation and filing of the national network security level protection (level three), and have reached the requirements of domestic authoritative certification standards in terms of information security, and have obtained corresponding certificates. We adopt industry-leading technical protection measures, including but not limited to network firewalls, encryption (such as TLS), de-identification or anonymization processing, access control measures, host network isolation, etc. In addition, we will continue to strengthen the security capabilities of the software installed on your device. For example, we will complete part of the information encryption work locally on your device to consolidate secure transmission.
5. We strictly limit the scope of personnel who can access information, and require them to abide by confidentiality obligations and conduct audits. Those who violate obligations will be punished according to regulations. We will also review the management system, process and organization to prevent unauthorized access, use or disclosure of user information. We recommend that you pay full attention to the protection of personal information when using products and services, and we will also provide a variety of security functions to help you protect your personal information.
6. What can you do?
By not disclosing your login password or account information to anyone (unless the person is officially authorized by you), you can set a unique password for LIVALL App to prevent other website password leaks from endangering your account security in LIVALL App. At any time, please do not disclose the verification code you received to anyone (including those who claim to be LIVALL App customer service). Whenever you log in to LIVALL App as a LIVALL App account user, especially when logging in on someone else's computer, mobile phone or public Internet terminal, you should always log out at the end of use.
LIVALL App is not responsible for security omissions caused by third parties accessing your personal information due to your failure to keep your personal information private. Notwithstanding the foregoing, you shall notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account by any other Internet user or any other breach of security.
Your assistance will help us protect the privacy of your personal information.
5. Your rights
1. Log out
You can delete your content or personal information from your LIVALL APP account by yourself, or ask us to delete or modify information, for example, if you want to delete your personal account. You can also find Settings-Account Management-Logout Account on My Page. After canceling the account, all data will be deleted and cannot be recovered.
2. In some cases, we will retain data for a limited period of time for legal purposes or legitimate business needs. Every effort is made to ensure that LIVALL's services protect information from accidental or malicious deletion. Therefore, if you delete certain content, we may delete its copies from our active and backup systems within 15 business days.
3. Management of personal information
We attach great importance to and do our best to protect your rights to your personal information.
3.1 In some cases, you have the right to choose to refuse to provide us with certain information, but we may not be able to provide you with certain products, services or information. In order to protect the interests of both parties, for example, to ensure that your request is implemented and to prove that we have provided you with the required information, we may monitor your phone or email exchanges with us to ensure the quality of our services.
3.2 Independent decision to receive information
After using the APP to post a post - you will receive a message push if you are liked, commented, and followed by other users, or we will send you a message when there is an event. But you can choose not to receive messages. You can turn off all switches in [My] - [Settings] - [Push Notification]. You can also turn off APP notifications in the phone settings.
3.3 Modify personal information
Access, obtain, and correct your personal information through [My-Personal Information], including avatar, nickname, gender, birthday, height, and weight;
Those who log in with a third-party account can bind a mobile phone number through [My-Settings-Associated Account].
4. You can also change or withdraw your settings for microphone (recording), address book, notification, network, camera (camera), calendar, floating window, geographic location, camera (camera), storage (album, media) through the operating system of the device itself. and other documents), phone status authorization, different device models may have different functions, we will collect personal information according to the settings you change or withdraw authorization, if you revoke the authorization, we will no longer collect these Permission-related information, but please note that this will result in the unavailability of some or all functions. At the same time, your decision to change or withdraw your authorization will not affect our previous processing of personal information based on your authorization.
5. Conditional right to transfer of personal information
6. Constrained information system automatic decision-making
In some business functions, we may only make decisions based on non-manual automatic decision-making mechanisms including information systems and algorithms. If these decisions significantly affect your legal rights, you have the right to request an explanation from us, and we will also provide appropriate remedies.
7. In the case of compliance with relevant legal requirements, your close relatives can exercise the above-mentioned rights to inspect, copy, correct, and delete your relevant personal information, unless you make other arrangements.
8. Contact us for administration
For the sake of security and identification, you may not be able to directly access, correct or delete certain information (information after real-name authentication, some of your usage records and related information) directly through the interactive interface of Weimaitong Duoduo; if you confirm If it is necessary to access, modify or delete such information according to the law, please send your questions to the designated contact email address by email according to the contact information provided in Article 9 of this policy, and we will review the issues involved as soon as possible, and Reply promptly after verifying your user identity.
If you do not wish to receive communications from us regarding direct marketing, please let us know and we will remove your personal information from our direct marketing lists. If you do not want us to share your personal information among our members, please notify us. In such cases, we may not be able to provide you with certain products or services due to missing information.
10. Protection of Minors
If the user is a minor under the age of 18 (especially a child user under the age of 14), he should read this agreement and use the related services of Vimaton under the guardianship, guidance and consent of the guardian. We attach great importance to the protection of minors' personal information. When minors fill in their personal information, please strengthen their personal protection awareness and treat it with caution. Please use Vimaton Duoduo related services correctly under the guidance of their guardians. We will protect the confidentiality and security of minor user information in accordance with relevant national laws and regulations and this policy. If we find that we have collected personal information of minors without the prior consent of a verifiable parent or legal guardian, we will try to delete the relevant data as soon as possible.
Cookies are small files containing strings that are sent to your computer when you visit a website. A cookie enables a website to recognize your browser when you return to it. Cookies can also store user preferences and other information. You can reset your browser to refuse all cookies, or to prompt when a cookie is being sent. However, some website features or services may not work properly without cookies.
1. Ensure the safe and efficient operation of products and services
We may set cookies or anonymous identifiers for authentication and security to allow us to confirm whether you have logged in to the service safely, or whether you have encountered illegal activities such as theft and fraud. These technologies will also help us improve service efficiency, login and response speed.
2. To help you have an easier access experience
Using such technologies can help you save the steps and processes of repeatedly filling in personal information and entering search content, such as implementing a one-click login process and recording search history.
3. Recommend, display and push content that you may be interested in
4. Log files
Like most websites, we collect certain information and store it in log files. Such information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp and/or clickstream data. We do not associate automatically collected log data with other information we collect.
5. Mobile Analysis
In some mobile applications, we use mobile analytics software to better understand how our mobile software functions in your mobile phone. This software may log information such as how often you use the app, events that occur within the app, cumulative usage, performance data, and where app crashes occur. We do not link the information stored in the analytics software with any personal information you submit in the mobile application.
6. Local Storage - HTML5/Flash
We use Local Storage Objects (LSO), such as HTML5 or Flash, to store content. Third parties that cooperate with us to provide certain functions on the LIVALL App, or serve advertisements based on your browsing behavior will also collect and store relevant information through HTML5 or Flash cookies. Various browsers provide their own management tools to delete HTML5 local storage objects.
7. Updates to this policy
Major changes referred to in this policy include, but are not limited to:
1.1 There are major changes in our products and/or service models. Such as the purpose of processing personal information, the type of personal information processed, the way of using personal information, etc.;
1.2 We have undergone major changes in ownership structure, organizational structure, etc. Such as changes in owners caused by business adjustments, bankruptcy mergers, etc.;
1.3 The main object of personal information sharing, transfer or public disclosure changes;
1.4 There are major changes in your rights to participate in the processing of personal information and how to exercise them;
1.5 When there are changes in the responsible department, contact information and complaint channels that we are responsible for handling personal information security;
1.6 When the personal information security impact assessment report indicates that there is a high risk.
You agree and continue to use the LIVALL App, which means you agree to the content of this policy (including the updated version). If you do not agree, please do not use LIVALL App.
8. Scope of application
9. How to contact us
You can contact us by:
1. If you have any questions, comments or suggestions about the content of this policy, you can contact us through LIVALL App Feedback;
2. If you find that your personal information may have been leaked, you can file a complaint through the LIVALL App, and we will contact you within 15 working days to complete the verification and processing;
3. We have set up a personal information protection department, you can contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 400 8933 338, we will contact you within 15 working days and complete the verification and processing.
4. If you find that the LIVALL App Internet algorithm recommendation has algorithm discrimination, "big data kill familiarity", traffic fraud, inducing addiction and other violations that affect the normal communication order, market order and social order, etc., you can complain and report through the LIVALL App, we You will be contacted within 15 working days to complete the verification and processing.